my followers my linky xmx

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

my mothers birthday x

my mothers birthday is coming up and my little niece (dont tell her i said little ) shares the same birthday so this morning at 6am yes i did  say 6am i was wide awake and decided to get started on these 2 cards muct have been the early hour that did it but an hour later and (1 1/2 hours on photo bucket arrggghhhhhh) i finally managed to get them uploaded and resized so here they are .

the flower and butterfly one is for my niece (she is a little crafter in the making ) so hopes she likes it ,the flowers are paper ones i had here an just inked them up layered them and added some bling the name "mia" is cut ou on my silhouette added some glitter and and some glossy accents (i love this stuff ) the butterflies are from my stash and i just added some silver stickles x
this pink and black one is my entry for http://makingitwithmeslyn.blogspot.com/  and the theme is my favourite things this card has my favourite colour combo pink and black ..yummy !
the pink and black one is an esal card covered in an old paper i had here dont know who its from , the pink bow is thanks to a yummy box of chocies at christmas added a little pearl to the centre , added some tiny pearls to the corner and my little topper is hand written (ooppsss its not so straight ah well it looks hand made ...lol ) oh and i added some pearls to the peaks on the scallop edge . well thats me for today , thanks for stopping by and dont forget i love your comments .
till later all
haooy crating
xmaggiex

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie, nice to meet you and thanks for following my blog. I absolutely love your two creations today. Great shape in the first one and gorgeous papers and bow in the second:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thanks pinky i found your blog through diannes doodle blog and i will be visiting yu again soon great work
    xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so lovely-you're great at making cards Maggie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. reat cards Maggie and thanks for joining us at Making it with Meslyn again

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for stopping by and I love to read all your lovely comments
hugs
xmaggiex