my followers my linky xmx

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2 posts in 1 day ??????

hi again ! i just had to post again as my crafty blogger friend niamh from http://niamhsnookofinspiration.blogspot.com/  ,sent me a beautiful set of stamps today  FOR FREE ..YAY and all because she was doing a clear out ...yay for clearouts !!!! well any way here is what i made with the stamp it is a make your own poppy stamp set and is soooo easy to use so i whipped it together and then remembered i had a challenge card to do for http://board.cardznscrapz.com/b/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=4263&p=34935#p34935 so i killed two crafty birds with the one crafty stamp ....sorry !


till later all
happy crafting
xmaggiex

3 comments:

  1. Beaitiful-I'm still trying to come up with an idea for the challenge but no luck so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know how you feel aideen i just sat down and measured and cut my own fold wth a bunch of crafty things in front of me and i just went for it ,ohhhh dying to see all the 4x4 pages together it will be a great surprise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for stopping by and I love to read all your lovely comments
hugs
xmaggiex