my followers my linky xmx

Friday, February 3, 2012

follow me on linky x

hiya everyone , happy crafting weekend to you all x my post today is about all you (aka my lovely followers x) you all may have heard that google friends is going byebye soon sooooo for us all to keep in touch my crafty friend Susan at homeroad shared this new way for us all to stay friends x
just head over to

and follow the few easy steps to get the linky fiends follow tool , i took me less than 15 mins to subscribe and add the tool to my blog so go on as soon as you have some minutes to spare click on the linky tool here and get connected x
thanks for the heads up susan and to you all see you all soon
happy crafting
xmaggiex

1 comment:

Thank you all for stopping by and I love to read all your lovely comments
hugs
xmaggiex