my followers my linky xmx

Monday, January 9, 2012

wall plaques and more x

hiya all x well no blogging for months and here i am back for the second time this week !!! so what have i been up to ? well recently i finished up some atc for a swap over at cardz n scrapz where dianne
hosted for november and december , i was soooo busy in run up to christmas i totally forgot to post my november atc's and the december atc challenge was extended into mid jan. so i posted off both sets yesterday and actually remembered to take some pics before i did ...!!! so here is aphoto of them , the november theme was winter ( but not christmas) so i decided to look out my back garden for inspiration , leaves everywhere , frozen puddles , ice and the thoughts of snow to come and eh voila i had an atc ? what do you think ? my frozen pond looks like a puddle of ink ? lol any how they were fun to do x

this week i also had some orders for some childrens wall/ door plaques and a couple of my duo photo frames too so here they are







thats it for today peoples x come again soon please x
happy crafting
xmaggiex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for stopping by and I love to read all your lovely comments
hugs
xmaggiex